Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hot water is a must!

I learned a few weekends ago how much I love my hot water.  Our 1950's home had a few major updates previous to purchase however, a few major updates still lingered.  We've updated all the plumbing out of the house (inside the house was replaced before we bought the house.. thank goodness!)  We've replaced the AC unit which works like a charm.  I've never been so cold at 76 degrees in my life!  And at long last, our little water heater that could finally called it quits.  The coolest thing we learned about this little 2-3 person water heater.. it's from 1997-ish!  It was only suppose to last for 6-10 years.  After a week or so of on again, off again warm water the faucet turned frigid and we had had enough! Oh, the joys of home ownership and ownership of an older home at that :)  


Well until next time, cheers to you all!  
PS.. isn't she a beaut?!

No comments:

Post a Comment