Friday, May 11, 2012

Nursing School Graduation


Look at that 'fro!  Well, Ryan was easy to spot last Wednesday as he entered the auditorium for nursing school graduation.  I was filled with anticipation and hope as I watched Ryan walk in and seriously, he was easy to find!  At last, I will have my husband home and free of school worries!!!  Since June of 2011, we have gone through continuous 36 hour cycles of not seeing each other.  To say its been easy would just not be honest at all.   Despite all of that, Ryan was always a joy to come home to (and vise versa) and we made the most of our time.   I'm so very proud of my husband!

                                                    Family Photo!

Ryan's good friend Nick from nursing school!  How cute are those uniforms?

Our beautiful baby girl.  Ryan and his classmates said they could hear Jona throughout the ceremony chatting away.  Jona's a talker!

                                 And a sigh of relief..

For the rest of the year, I want to try to post once a week or so to remember all the fun stuff we are up to for the rest of the year!  At last :)  Let the good times roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment