Sunday, November 20, 2011

Birthday Stuff

Turning 29 has been a little scary for me and although my actually my birthday isn't actually until Tuesday our little shin-dig Saturday is helping the mile-stone slide past me a smidge easier.  We spent the evening munching on my favorite Indian food, sippin' on some of our favorite beers and hanging out with some of our favorite people. It seems like the older I get, the more I miss our family and friends who are far away!  Saturday made me realize that I feel this way and honestly, I just can't wait to see our family from the northern Tundra and my parents!!  
  


My favorite Missy-Ryan photo from the evening. 

This is a pic of Carolina, me, my friend Allison who seriously looks like Jenn Anniston's twin and preggo Meggie!  Oh and that's Stano's head there... I was really glad we got to spend a little time with Ryan's little cousin. 

Hahaaa..

Jamie kickin' the boys' butts!  You're a bad ass!

Cigar City... just such a cool little spot.  Reminds me of the little brewery outside of Alta, Wyoming... I hope I'll be there again next ski season!

Carolina!!

This week I do not have to report to work and aside from getting caught up with, well, everything  I also can't wait for D- n-D to get to town so the cousins can get together and play.  Lucky little girls!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time! Wish we could have celebrated together! We should most definitely go skiing next spring!!! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete