Wednesday, November 23, 2011

5 Month Olds are FUN.


So the little peanut has gone through a developmental proliferation of some sort. It is amazing what she can do now that she was not doing two weeks ago.    Of all my favorites though, this little activity is currently my favorite. 

First of all, Jona loves to be on the floor and on her tummy now!  Not sure why but she does and yesterday she scooted backwards while on the floor.  I thought it might have just been an accident but this morning she did it again.  So, she's scooting backwards... I mean, obviously I'm her mom because who else would be so incredibly geeked out over this?  Oh of course, just me.   Ha.  Well, I took a few photos of her cuteness this morning to share with you all... check it out!!




Here's the move in action.  Jona's downward dog and the the slide...





... and voila!  The baby has scooted backwards, by a whole two inches... I'm so proud!!!  Haha.. have a good one family and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment