Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Smith Family Explosion

As most of you know, Ryan and I are expecting our first little one this June! Not only are we exciting for our little baby to get here but we are also that our little one will have so many cousins. Taylor will be here very soon and will be 6 months older than our nugget. Dave and Dani's baby will be here just a few short weeks after our due date! I'm so happy that our kids will have the opportunity to grow up with lots of cousins and family around. I was not fortunate enough to have all our family around when I was growing up and I'm so happy our kids will have the chance to grow up with their big, crazy family around.

Here is our latest picture of the baby. This was at 11weeks, 5 days. If you look really closely, you can see the little booger sticking out its tongue!

So, today I am 14 weeks along. On December 23rd, we have our gender determination sonogram!!! This has been the topic of conversation between the two of us for quite some time. So as most of you know, our sonogram technician believes from our sonogram at 11 weeks that this baby is a girl. Now, after talking with medically seasoned family members, this seems a little early to make such a declaration. So, we hope to finalize this crazy ladies and her determination in two weeks. Ryan and I also have a bet about the babies gender and if this woman is right I am on baby duty the first month while my husband sleeps. ( I don't think this is gonna hold up when the baby gets here, but we will see!) Also, although I am 14 weeks along I literally have no baby bump! Ryan and I are visiting Dave and Dani this weekend and it's funny to compare our bellies because Dani has one!! But I guess mine will be here soon enough :)

Take care everyone and love you all!

PS..

Miss you mom and dad!!! Love you :)



2 comments: