Thursday, December 30, 2010

17 Weeks...

Still not much of a baby bump has filled up my clothes but nonetheless, Ryan and I are still preparing and having a good time before the little one gets here. Over Christmas break, my mom and dad (Gramms and Gramps) ordered the nursery furniture we liked for the baby's room and it made it here quickly. We thought, what the heck, might as well assemble it now! Here is what the green room looks like for now. We are hoping to add some beach-like touches to fit in with the overall ambience of our home and help little Jonah fit into our laid back life style. :)

Aside from baby talk, Ryan is desperate to try out his new kite board bindings I got him for Christmas. It seems the days he is on shift are the days the wind is good around here. The wind'o'meter is predicting strong winds this Saturday. I hope for his sake he can make it out!


Happy New Year to you all!

9 comments:

  1. I can see a little pouch....if that's how you spell it! The room is looking good, more than we have done, HA. Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE her room! Can't wait for those beautiful palm trees to get painted on the wall! We will have to plan a weekend down at your house sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I can't to see how it turns out! It's gonna look great.. just have to get David down here to paint up the room! Who knows what her bedding will look like though.. PotteryBarn won't have their new beach line out until April-May! I called them today to ask.. haha. Kind of obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy, the furniture looks awesome!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! I totally missed that you were expecting! Congratulations and if you're ever in Navarre let me know, I'd love to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!!! We are planning a trip to Navarre March 17th-20th. We are having a baby shower that Saturday on the 19th. I talked with Star and she thinks she can make it!! I would love to see you and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don't mind me bringing my kids I would love to come and catch up! Just let me know when and where...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Missy!!! I saw your blog on Danielle's, so glad I did. It is so great having cousins so close in age. My sister's son and our little one are a month apart and I can only imagine what it's going to be like when they get a little older. Side note the bump will just show up overnight :) Take lots of pictures and enjoy your pregnancy. We wish you the best during your pregnancy, delivery and life as parents!

    Andrew and Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura! The babyshower is March 19th and I'm not sure just yet where we will have it. Maybe Juana's? If you get a chance, can you send me your address to mel1ssa@ufl.edu. I'll make sure you get all the info.. and of course, bring the kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete