Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays Everyone!

This past Friday night Ryan and I hosted an ugly sweater party at our house to celebrate the holidays with friends. It was also the last day of school for winter break, so you know I was ready to party! Our house is getting pulled together more and more and I'll post soon with all the projects we do over the break. I love having our friends over and hearing their reactions when they come over at how different our house looks! Here a few snapshots from the night...

Preggo ladies! A week apart!

My best friends Megan and Vicki!

Well, hope you all are having a good time over your holiday breaks... lots of love to you all!

Missy and Ryan :)


1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have made it down!!! Make it an annual thing and we will schedule it in for next year!! :) Good luck tomorrow at your apt! See you Friday!!

    ReplyDelete