Thursday, September 15, 2011

Curtains!

Mama Smith came through on some really sweet curtains for Jona's nursery and, they look fabulous if I must say!  So, I'm sharing them with you all along with photos of the nursery since we added the baby to it.


Best part of Jona's curtains are the are reversible!! 

This is Tia the Turtle.. a local artist in Destin, FL painted the original and my good friend Sherian's mom got a copy for our nursery because she knows how much we love sea turtles.. there is a additional painting I want to get of Tia's babies to put up in Jona's room!  




The cutest little lamp!  

This pelican was in Ryan's nursery when he was brought home.. this little addition is from Mountain Grandma!
Actually, I'll have to add more photos later.. the little napping princess can't be disturbed by turning on the lights right now.

1 comment:

  1. Curtains turned out cute!! Can't wait to see the rest of her room :)

    ReplyDelete