Monday, July 19, 2010

A few more pictures

More of my summer creations in the kitchen... this is a delicious portebella mushroom burger with a side of curry carrots. The burger was great however I don't recommend the carrots... ewh.
Ryan and I at Crabby Bill's for the final game of the World Cup. Bad lighting here but a good moment to remember! So much fun.
Here's a night out with a few friends. This girl in the middle is a huge science geek like me.. she could seriously be my new best friend.
Ry and JP.
Datz.. so tasty.

2 comments:

  1. 3 posts in one day, huh!?! You are a busy girl!! So good to be with you guys this past weekend. We will be down again in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see you then!

    P.S. The floors look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. I know. I want to make a book out of my posts for the year instead of a scrap book. (I'm stealing your idea :) I forgot you guys are coming down again.. See you soon then! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete