Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hi!

Hello everyone, its Jona! Things have returned to our normal routine since my Gramms and Gramps have returned home. My mom keeps saying she misses having them around to keep her company while dad is at work and I think Gramps helped her out a lot with projects around the house. The picture above is me trying on my life vest in hopes of going on the boat! However, last weekend I ended up falling asleep in my car seat and got left on the dock with Mama Smith when everyone went out. Sneaky! My daddy keeps promising me that this weekend it will finally happen.

Here's a picture of me and mom. She keeps taking pictures of everyone else with me that she keeps forgetting to get a mom and daughter shot. So finally, Gramms took one for us. Thanks Gramms!

My mom keeps telling me this weekend that I'm gonna meet baby Finley. I'm not too sure what a Finley is but mom seems pretty excited about it so it must be something fun. Also, I'm going to see my daddy run an adventure race on Friday with my Papa Joe and Uncle David at Picnic Island. I've been told that it wont be too long before I run a race.. haha, right.

Well, mom and I are off to run some errands and then getting sushi tonight for dinner... yumm! I'm looking forward to dad getting home in the morning. I love my tummy time with him! Then its time to see my Aunt Dani, Uncle David, and Cori. I'll let you know what I figure out about this Finley thing! Bye for now.


3 comments:

  1. Well Jona, Finley is your newest cousin!! You two are only 3 weeks apart and I just know you're going to LOVE one another!! :) Can't wait for you to meet her!!

    Love,
    Aunt Dani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I love the picture of you in your life jacket!! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it fits!! Can't wait to see you on the boat in that thing! :)

    ReplyDelete