Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Old friends


To celebrate my good friend Vicki's birthday this year, my old friends and I hosted a Mexican fiesta in Orlando at Vicki's new apartment. Vicki has been out traveling the world teaching English and has made it back to the States for a while. What we thought would be a small get together turned out to be a celebration that included all of us! The girls and I spent almost all day in the kitchen making everything from guacamole to tortillas (from scratch). I only wish I could've enjoyed a corona or two with everyone :)
The boys!

The girls!Sherian and Craig. Does this man not look like Zach Gailanakis?!
Ryan and I comparing our 'baby weight'. Ha! Literally, we have about the same weight gain at this point but I think I'll start beating him in the next few weeks. I guess the old wives' tale is true.

1 comment:

  1. You're looking great Mis! We can't wait for little Jona to make her appearance. June will be here before you know it, and these last weeks will fly by!

    ReplyDelete