Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Ya Done Good"


Ryan and I bought a house! We found a place we can call home and stay in longer than 12 months. Our home purchasing experience was great thanks to all the help we had and our wonderful realtor Carol Fernandez. If you know of anyone looking in the Tampa Bay area, she comes highly recommended!

After looking at over 40-50 homes in the S. Tampa area, we found 'the one'. People have told Ryan and I that when you find your house, you will just know it's the one and it's so true! We had looked at eight homes already that day and as soon as we walked in, we knew we were home. We just hoped it could all work out. Obviously it did :)

We are so excited to be in the same place for the however many years and can't wait to have visitors. It's just such a cool experience building a life with Ryan. He constantly keeps me laughing and sharing all these great moments with him has been really special.

He's a picture of our new casa. I got the title for this post from Joe.. this was his take on our home buying experience.. haha.. he's hilarious! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the baby shower and celebrating birthdays this month. Love you guys!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the purchase! I am very excited to come visit, and now when Casey and I come down, we could stay at your place, of course if we are invited to. You'll have to post inside pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are invited!! There are four rooms so we have plently of room for you and any future babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo!! that's awesome. I didn't realize it was four bedrooms. When we asked Ryan about it the house the only thing he said was it is close to the beach. You can tell where his priorities are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, that's hilarious. Did he mention there is a bar that is walking distance from our house? That's what I've heard him say to everyone else we know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! I am so happy for you guys, Miss! I know there will be so many wonderful memories shared in your new home. I can't wait to come over!! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, he is such a goof ball.. but I love it, he keeps me cracking up! I can't wait for you to see it too... we need to pick out some colors for this place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girlfriend!!! We got your save the date today! We are SO EXCITED for you two. We wouldnt miss it for the world!!!! I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you guys. I love your new house and can't wait to come visit. We were hoping to possibly get up there sometime this summer....and we're still trying...just a matter of working it out so the babies can travel easy! Can't wait to see you guys!! Give Ryan hugs and kisses for us! Love you both!! Josh, Kacie, Isabel and LUke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kacie!!! I just got your post... ahhhhhh... invite me to 'reader' of your blog!!! Hope you guys are doing great and hope we can see you guys soon and your beautiful babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete